Business entities: Customer.
The Operation Manager is responsible for overseeing all operations that take place at the location where the equipment is installed, ensuring efficiency, performance, quality and safety.
Tasks and objectives
The tasks and objectives of the Operation Manager impacted by the DPS system are:
- Streamline and optimize processes to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Monitor expenses to identify areas where costs can be reduced without compromising quality.
- Implement control procedures to ensure that quality meets industry standards and customer requirements.
- Establish optimal inventory levels to avoid shortages or excess stock.
- Establish preventive maintenance plans to maintain equipment health and performance over time and avoid unplanned downtime.